Welcome to the Primary Care Centre
The Primary Care Centre (PCC) has an extensive staff complement with a wide-range of duties. A full list of staff roles can be found in the Appendix.
The PCC aims to provide the best possible healthcare to the community, ensuring that services are easily accessible, efficient and responsive to patient needs. High standards of physical and mental health are promoted through a planned programme of health promotion and preventative care. The staff at the PCC strive to maintain a pleasant and safe working environment, with teamwork and good communication being encouraged in order to include all members of the team in decision-making processes.
The aims of the Primary Care Centre are:
- to provide the best possible healthcare for patients;
- to promote better physical and mental health by offering a planned programme of health promotion and preventative care;
- to ensure that services are easily accessible, efficient and responsive to the needs of patients;
- to maintain a pleasant, safe and efficient working environment for everyone using the practice;
- to include all members of the team in decision-making by encouraging teamwork and good communication.
Primary Care Centre Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday – 8:30am to 7.00pm
Saturday – 8.30am to 12.30pm & 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Sunday – 8.30am to 12.30pm & 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Evening Clinics run from Monday to Friday between 5:00 pm with the last appointment finishing at 8:00 pm