The Primary Care Centre (PCC) has an extensive staff complement with a wide-range of duties. A full list of staff roles can be found in the Appendix.
The PCC aims to provide the best possible healthcare to the community, ensuring that services are easily accessible, efficient and responsive to patient needs. High standards of physical and mental health are promoted through a planned programme of health promotion and preventative care. The staff at the PCC strive to maintain a pleasant and safe working environment, with teamwork and good communication being encouraged in order to include all members of the team in decision-making processes.
The Aims of the Primary Care Centre are:
• To provide the best possible healthcare for patients.
• To promote better physical and mental health by offering a planned programme of health promotion and preventative care.
• To ensure that services are easily accessible,efficient and responsive to the needs of patients.
• To maintain a pleasant, safe and efficient working environment for everyone using the practice
• To include all members of the team in decision-making by encouraging teamwork and good communication
Primary Care Centre Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday – 8:15am to 4pm
Saturday – 9am to 11am & 5pm to 6pm
Sunday – 10am to 11am & 5pm to 6pm
PCC Blood Clinic Opening Hours:
Monday – Friday 8am to 11am
Weekend – No Clinic
For more information contact:
Primary Care Centre
Gibraltar Health Authority
14 Harbour Views Road
Tel: +350 20072355
Fax: +350 20043948
Tel: +350 200 52441
Tel: +350 200 72429
(Between 8am-11am and 2pm to 4pm
House Calls any other time:
Tel: +350 200 77003
Tel: +350 200 70143 Ext: 3210
(Mon to Fri from 8am to 4pm)